Cutis Cosmetic Clinic is a state-of-the-art aesthetics clinic, providing a range of non surgical aesthetic treatments, along with diagnosis and treatment of associated skin conditions – all carried out by a qualified medical team.
The following treatments are available:
- Anti-wrinkle injections: Botulinum toxin A is used to reduce the fine lines of the face. It works by temporarily paralysing the muscles. It is commonly used on the upper face to treat frown lines, forehead lines and laughter lines. Advanced use of the toxin includes improving the ‘gummy’ smile, the neck line (Neferetiti lift) and can treat the dimpled chin.
It is also used to treat bruxism (grinding teeth). Botulinum toxin A can also be used to treat excessive sweating in the underarms and less commonly other areas such as hands, feet and the scalp. We use BOTOX and AZZALURE in our clinic.
- Dermal Fillers: A range of short to long-lasting fillers are used in the clinic. Most commonly used are the Vycross collection, Restylane, Sculptra, Radiesse, and Ellanse. Fillers are traditionally used to restore volume and help restore the ‘V’ of the youthful face.
Dr Rupa Dave’s favourite injectable filler is the Vycross range. She has been trained in the use of the MD codes for facial rejuvenation.
- Facial Rejuvenation: Longer lasting fillers such as Sculptra, Radiesse, Ellanse and Voluma are available which give excellent results. These are recommended for subtle volume replacement and enhancement of the face. Using the MD codes, Dr Rupa Dave specialises in helping you to achieve your desired look.
- Chemical Peels: Superficial and Medium depth peels. Recommended for improving texture, fine lines and acne scarring. A course of 2-3 peels at 6 weekly intervals is recommended. Combining this with a dermaroller treatment gives the best possible result.
- Dermaroller: For the treatment of acne scarring, ageing and stretch marks. A course of 3-4 treatments at 6 weekly intervals is recommended. Combining this treatment with a peel gives the best possible result.
- Nonsurgical Reshaping of the Nose: This uses hyaluronic acid based fillers to improve the shape of the nose (Please note that this will not decrease the size of the nose).
- Laser Hair Removal for all skin types: The clinic provides hair removal using the Elite Laser (Cynosure). This dual wavelength laser is one of the most advanced lasers available. It is suitable for use on all skin types including Asian and Afro-carribean skin types.
- Laser Brown Pigment removal: The Elite laser can be used for removal of flat brown spots(liver/age spots).
- Thread vein removal: Fine thread veins on the face and legs can be treated with Elite laser.
- Laser rejuvenation: Non invasive rejuvenation using the Elite laser to improve the tone of the skin and achieve even colour of the skin.
- Minor Surgery clinic:
– Removal of moles, lumps and bumps.
– Repair of split or stretched ear lobes.
– Removal of Xanthelsma.
- Consultation for specialist opinion regarding skin lesions